Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scrap Afghan Part 5






I finally got enough squares finished to start putting together my Scrap yarn afghan.  Normally I just whip stitch squares together but I thought I would try something new this time and am using this method which I found on the Attic 24 blog.  I have completed the horizontal rows and am about halfway thru the vertical columns.  Then I just need to add a border and sew in all of those pesky ends.  At least it is mindless work which I'm pretty sure is all my brain can handle these days.  Can't wait to finish this afghan!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it when it's finished :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I've got it all stitched together. I just need to add a border and weave in all the ends.

      Delete

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...