Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm up for a challenge



I bought this cotton yarn awhile ago online and when it arrived it was a little more white than I expected.  I was hoping less white and a little more black.  So it has been sitting in a drawer for at least a year while I tried to figure out what to do with it.  I finally decided it would make a good summer bag to carry around. 

So I surfed around the internet yesterday hoping to find a good pattern that wasn't too complicated for me and I really didn't see anything that grabbed my attention.  I'm thinking about coming up with something on my own which should be interesting because it will be a first.  I already know it won't be anything fancy and as long as it resembles a bag then I will be happy.  Of course my husband is coming home tomorrow and I need to clean the house so I'm not sure when I'll get started.  Hopefully soon, because I'm looking forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...