Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

German Washcloth

Yesterday I went downtown to the industrial area to get some cotton yarn.  The last time I bought yarn it was 1 euro per cotton skein which is a pretty decent deal.  This time the price was $1.85 euros which is a little bit more than I like to spend but I bought 3 skiens anyway.  Each skein is 85 meters.  I have no idea what the name of the skein is but it is made up of the colors red, blue, green, and yellow.  I managed to finish a washcloth last night as my husband and I were watching tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...