Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Movie Night

Did not get to do a lot of crocheting yesterday because my husband and I went to a movie and then hung out with friends.  We've been at this base for almost 2 1/2 years and this is the first movie we went out and saw here.  One big difference in going to see a movie on a military base vs. a regular theater is they play the National Anthem before the start of the movie.  It's a bit cheaper to see a movie here but we also don't have a big selection of movies.  We usually have to wait at least a month before a new release makes its way here and then it only plays here for a weekend.  And when I say weekend I mean it will play once a day, not 7 or 8.  We live on a small base so at most they will have 2 movies a day. Still though, it's nice to have the option of seeing a movie if you want to because the other alternative is watching the movie in German if you want to watch it here in town or driving a ways to find an English theater.

By the way, we saw 21 Jump Street if anyone is interested.  Great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...