Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Boxed and ready to go

Finally got around to packing a box full of items to send to the Bridge and Beyond charity.


4 matching hat and scarf sets:

2 scarves and 7 hats (There's a red hat at the top that you can barely see peeking through.  My photography skills leave a lot to be desired.)

And 10 washcloths:


So if I counted right that is 6 scarves, 11 hats and 10 washcloths packed and ready to go.  All of the scarves and most of the hats were made with Red Heart Super Saver.  I used Caron One Pounders for a few of the hats.  The washcloths were made with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton.  Joann's had a sale a few months back and I got 14 oz skeins for $4.99.  I wish I would have bought more since that was such an awesome deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone that leaves a comment! I might not get a chance to respond to each and every one but I do read them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...